This blend of roasted vegetables, tossed in a flax oil vinaigrette, is the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
- 1 small zucchini (peeled, cubed)
- 2 small/medium jewel yams (approx. 130g each - peeled, sliced – about ¼ inch thick)
- 1 medium yellow onion (diced)
- 2 medium carrots (peeled, sliced)
- 1 medium apple (peeled, cubed)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced or grated)
- 1 Tbsp flax oil
- 1 heaping Tbso Omega Crunch Roasted Maple Shelled Flax
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Toss the prepared vegetables and spread them evenly on the lined cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. While vegetables are baking, prepare the dressing by mixing the ingredients in a small bowl. Once the vegetables are done, pour the dressing over top and serve.
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
156 cals, 28g carbs, 4g fat, 4g protein, 10g sugar, 5g fiber
Recipe by Kitchen Caleigh.